Doncaster Rovers Photo's
Home> Places to Visit>
Doncaster Cast Theatre, in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
DONCASTER CAST THEATREFormerly the Doncaster Civic Theatre, Cast was opened in September 2013 after a spectacular rebuild. It plays host to a wonderful variety of local and touring theatre, dance, cabaret and music.
Did You Know...Why is it called Cast?
1. It's the middle 4 letters in Doncaster
2. It references theatre (group of actors)
3. It alludes to Doncaster's industrial heritage
4. It references the coming together of people
5. It enables wordplay: Join our cast, At the heart of Doncaster, A Cast of thousands etc.
6. It's specific to the town
Interactive 3D View
- You can zoom in and out using the controls on the left side of the map.
- The map can move around by dragging with the mouse.
- As this is powered by google maps which is still in beta it may lock from time to time. If this occurs please use your browsers refresh button to reload the map.
FacilitiesCafe/bar is open every day 7am-7pm
We welcome people with disabilities to the theatre, it is essential to notify the box office if you or anyone in your party is in a wheelchair.
ParkingThere are car parks near by, and on street parking is available in the evenings.
Tel: 01302 303 959
Tell us about a forthcoming event...
Have you been? WRITE A REVIEW!